Beaver Coach Sales & Happy Campers RV Rentals has partnered up with the Marine Corps Toys for Tots Program to bring toys to all the good little boys and girls of Central Oregon. Our goal is to help bring the joy of Christmas and send a message of hope through the gift of a new toy. We challenge you to help us achieve this mission.
The Toys for Tots program plays an active role in the development of one of our nation’s most valuable resources – our children and contributes to bettering their communities. The impact of donating is two-fold – Psychologists have found that the act of philanthropy can “lift the spirits” of those who donate. When we “do good,” the brain can release dopamine – a neurotransmitter that controls the brain’s reward and pleasure centers.
- We will be collecting toys from Monday, November 23rd until Thursday, December 17th.
- Please drop off your donations at 62955 Boyd Acres Rd. Bend, OR.
- The donation box will be located in our showroom, front and center!
- All items collected will be distributed to children across Central Oregon.
Days Left to Donate
Toys for Tots Gift Guidelines
What kind of toys can I donate?
- preferably around the $10 or above price range
- books are also needed (children receive 2 toys each and 3 books count as ONE gift!)
- homemade toys are also accepted
What kind of toys are NOT allowed?
- used toys
- toys that look like realistic weapons
- toys with candy or food
- toys with chemicals (i.e., experimental labs, acid, crystal projects, etc.)
What ages of children are eligible to receive toys?
- ages 0 up to 12 years
- gifts for ages 0-2 are in great need